That moment! That day! The one you have waited for most of your life! He smiles at you and then it all rushes to you again why he is standing in front of you. These are the moments you will remember all your life. We know these things and we want to be part of your memory on your wonderful wedding day. Our goal as a husband and wife team is to help create that day just as you see it in your heart and mind. We are dedicated to making this happen. We are not the most expensive, nor are we the least. But we do offer a very high quality service at a medium based prices. Here is what you can expect from us during your very special wedding day.
• We help you with the planning details of your reception and the musical part of your ceremony if we are part of that.
• We come appropriately dressed to your event, i.e. a tuxedo. If you desire more casual, then slacks and a dress shirt.
• We will be your Disc Jockeys and your Master of Ceremonies.
• We will be there to help coordinate the events.
• Use of our Wireless Microphone for Toasting and Speeches
• Lighting for the Dance Floor (Optional)
• A Wide Variety Of Music. Everything from the 40’s to most of Today’s current Hits.
• We Setup and Breakdown on our own time.
This is your wedding and we are looking to make it the event you and your husband/wife and family and friends will remember for years to come.
HERE ARE SOME FACTS TO REMEMBER
Fact #1: On average, between just 2% and 8% of a reception’s total expenditure is allocated to entertainment. Ironically, the entertainment is responsible for over 75% of the reception itinerary.
Fact #2: During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
Fact #3: When asked, 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
Fact #4: 65% of all couples that choose a band to entertain at their wedding, say that if they had to do it over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
Fact #5: We take pride in our work and strive for wedding awards that will make us shine.